Help! Cracked Screen And Just Need To Import Contacts Somehow?

jericojay

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Help! I've looked everywhere and tried everything and have no options. I basically dropped my phone and the touch feature is no longer working.

The only thing I need is to get the contacts (numbers) from my phone. I tried Wondershare which would have solved everything but it says I needed to go into my phone to allow debugging. :(

Any other ideas?

Thanks!

KevLar72

May 20, 2013
Visit site
You can put your device into debug mode by tapping the android version 6-7 times. Then go back out into developer options and select debug mode. However I would return the device to my carrier to fix the screen. Do you have insurance?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Did you have your contacts sync'd with Google? You can log into your account via pc and check if you see contacts - the if you see contacts there then your fine. The contacts will sync when you login to your new device.

You can also export from Google if you'd like to. Otherwise, if no backup is made you'll not be able to backup without access to the devices were screen options.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app

jericojay

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
You can put your device into debug mode by tapping the android version 6-7 times. Then go back out into developer options and select debug mode.

How do I do this? My touch screen does not work?

Sorry I'm new to android XD

srkmagnus:

I did not unfortunately :(
I did ask where i bought the phone from and it cost $250.00. I did not get insurance