Just got a notification for 4.4.2

cellomj

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got the update for my nexus 4 and nexus 7 2013. 52mb on both. And I got it by checking for system updates in the settings menu - so I guess it can do something after all.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

cellomj

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Btw, interesting thing happens after upgrade - gps gets switched to high accuracy after install and reboot.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same problem except my screen is showing:
waiting to download - 52.0 My via wifi only until Dec 13...
It's been this way since Monday.

Nexus 4 Posted via Android Central App

5L Mustang

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I love 4.4.2 my phone runs so smooth and my screen seems better to? Have to see what battery life is like now???

sent from Nexus 4 Posted via Android Central App

vlee

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I got the notice yesterday (Thursday); noticed it in the evening, but it could have been there all day because I didn't use the phone during the day. I installed it today, because I was busy when I finally saw it and and, uhm, forgot about it until now. I wasn't checking hourly like I was for the 4.4 update :).

First change I noticed is that the screen icon for settings got changed. It used to be some kinda lines with dots. Now it's a cog or something.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I got the notice yesterday (Thursday); noticed it in the evening, but it could have been there all day because I didn't use the phone during the day. I installed it today, because I was busy when I finally saw it and and, uhm, forgot about it until now. I wasn't checking hourly like I was for the 4.4 update :).

First change I noticed is that the screen icon for settings got changed. It used to be some kinda lines with dots. Now it's a cog or something.

Yeah the cog icon was hard to get used to at first. The only thing I don't like about it is it takes up home screen real estate. I need it always up because I use it so often.

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87