App for task notification

dzigner

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello
What would be a good app for using as task and other notifications, not particularly alarm?
I have gtask and google task organizer, and both work fine. But I want something that will stay on top, even a locked screen, so I can view it and deal with it.
On that note, I also need an app which will post small notes on the desktop even a locked one, if that is possible. I need actually only one note to be visible at all times.
I have Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Note 10.1 2014.
thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried Google Keep? You can create To-Do lists and Reminders, it integrates nicely with Google Now, and there's a lockscreen widget.

dzigner

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello
None of the available gtask widgets appear on lockscreen(with a pin).
Google keep doesnt do what I need. I need the note to appear even on a lockscreen, as well as set a reminder/s too.
Where is the lockscreen widgets for gtask and keep?
thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Where is the lockscreen widgets for gtask and keep?

When you're on the lockscreen, swipe from the left edge until you see the big [+] sign. Tap it, then select the Google Keep widget that includes the note thumbnails (not the widget that only has the quick access buttons). That widget should display the most recent notes. It won't be that helpful if you have a whole bunch of notes you want to look at, but if you only have one or two main notes, those will show prominently.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch