Subsidizing your N5

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Yep. If the nexus 5 is not available on contract. (Any thoughts on this?) Then im going to upgrade to an iphone and sell it on ebay for a pretty penny. Then buy that nexus 5.

Videoman87

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
GoPhone sounds like a great deal. So when you refill a Gophone account with a $100 refill on the $60/month plan, the remainder is credited to your account??

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
GoPhone sounds like a great deal. So when you refill a Gophone account with a $100 refill on the $60/month plan, the remainder is credited to your account??

The remaining $40 stays on your account for a future month. Another way to save money on GoPhone is to purchase refill cards online for a discount. I've purchased from 'Bonanza' and the current rate on a $65 refill card is $55.95. No tax and no shipping. They will typically email you a code within a few hours of purchase.

Sentrix

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I use T-Mobile postpaid. Both my university and work are well-covered by the network.
Unlimited everything (minutes, texting, and LTE) for $80/month.

(2.5GB of data instead of Unlimited on the same plan would be $70/month)

Have been considering a switch to the $30/month prepaid plan, though.

Videoman87

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Awesome, thanks for clarifying. I'm debating between MetroPCS (40/month) and GoPhone (60/month..less with discounted refills). GoPhone sounds like a solid deal, although it's quite possible that ATT throttles data for gophone during peak hours in big cities.
The remaining $40 stays on your account for a future month. Another way to save money on GoPhone is to purchase refill cards online for a discount. I've purchased from 'Bonanza' and the current rate on a $65 refill card is $55.95. No tax and no shipping. They will typically email you a code within a few hours of purchase.

Woosh

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Awesome, thanks for clarifying. I'm debating between MetroPCS (40/month) and GoPhone (60/month..less with discounted refills). GoPhone sounds like a solid deal, although it's quite possible that ATT throttles data for gophone during peak hours in big cities.

Why not consider Straight Talk? Better deal than GoPhone imo with $45 for 2.5GB of LTE and then slowed to edge after that.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
In case you guys didn't see in the T-Mobile forum, the prepaid SIM cards are being offered for $0.00 and free shipping right now online.

Posted with my S4 via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer