Different lock screen and home screen

jdlindsey7

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a way to use separate pictures for the lock screen and home screen?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
No, unfortunately not on stock Android. It's one of those things, like including battery percentage that I wish they would include. You can download a app called widgetlocker that will do the same thing, but it doesn't work as well as having it built in.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
No, unfortunately not on stock Android. It's one of those things, like including battery percentage that I wish they would include. You can download a app called widgetlocker that will do the same thing, but it doesn't work as well as having it built in.

Battery percentage is actually built into the code in KitKat. You can unlock the feature without root using adb. The only problem is the numbers are also white, so you can't see them until you get down below 30%. I'm sure that'll be worked around or added at some point.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Battery percentage is actually built into the code in KitKat. You can unlock the feature without root using adb. The only problem is the numbers are also white, so you can't see them until you get down below 30%. I'm sure that'll be worked around or added at some point.

Yeah I saw that on XDA.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member