How to delete auto backup album from gallery

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I am going mad! I cannot delete the auto backup album from my photo gallery. I deleted it from the Photos (Google+), but it is still showing on the gallery. How can I do it please?

Thanks. :-*

Simple. First turn off everything relating to your auto backup and such. Then go to your settings, scroll down to the accounts section and tap google and uncheck everything you don't want including the google photos or anything relating to that. Then go back to settings and go to apps, get to all apps tab by swiping horizontally and find "Gallery" tap "Clear Data" and bam. Done. You may reset the device just for good measure but you shouldn't see it any longer until you do a fresh reinstall

Bstar726

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
It happens to all of us...those dreaded pics we take by ourselves, with others, it happens. I like to say to the best of us but hey...to each their own right ha.
okay we all know how to go to google.com and log in, which is the same as we are logged in on our tellys, right?

*******YOU HAVE TO DELETE PICS OFF GOOGLE+ ONLINE FIRST BEFORE IT WORKS******

....awesome. so your logged in and chilling right? okay...see your square peg board in the corner by your picture(presuming you have one).....click on that and it will bring you to a down screen, i had to hit the more option...but look for photos with the technicolor windmill picture. awesome...almost done....
go through, delete albums by hitting downward carrot and move to trash, ect..ect..and individual pics in album can be check marked and selected for deletion as well....

okay so were done sorting through naughty and nice....santa still knows your secrets so i mean...
GET YOUR TELLYPHONE
-awesome phone bro..
kk so...lets go to your home screen or menu....WHEREVER YOUR GALLERY APP IS *Not your camera, your place where u see all diff albums and then u gotta pick one .___.
(sorry for being so dumb with it...sometimes i wish people would so it covers all grey areas :))

okidoke
-touch screen phones and/or android-blah,blah,blah.... your got a ... thing but going vertically like a options button or one on your touch screen that looks like it (i have 3..i have a slide out keyboard so i can either touch the screen (...) <what the button or setting pic looks like but top to bottom instead of side to side) or on my keyboard i can select it....or on my actual phone screen i have a ... so hit that thing, it says settings
-go there-
youll see a app looking screen
you see your email?
right below it says google photo sync on?
-click it
name/email again? click it.....
hit your ... again
remove account? click it...
log out, log back in....gucci like my sweata....*******YOU HAVE TO DELETE PICS OFF GOOGLE+ ONLINE FIRST BEFORE IT WORKS****

hope it helps yourselves and myself...

nemoivc

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
WOO HOO. I did just about all of the above but the Auto Backup still appeared on the Gallery. I HAVE SOLVED THIS. Go to Gallery> Settings. Then select each email account and delete them. Problem solved. Thank you for everyone's help

LeoMudi

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
First Go to: https://plus.google.com/photos/ and Login
second select your photos then put them in trash
then enter to More Tab > Trash .. and select your deleted photos and delete them permanently

Now on your Androide Device : Goto Settings > Application manager > All > picassa upload ... and clear everything then disable it

Restart Your Device

That's it :)
I've done those steps and worked on my ace 2 (4.1.2) :cool:

Good Luck :)

Roxy Sanchez

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Will that delete all photos in my gallery including the ones in the camera album that are not in the aut backup file because I do not want those deleted. I only want the auto backup photos deleted from my phones gallery

yellow339

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I use the "Photos" app. Recently (last couple of months?) one day instead of deleting photos, it stated "moved to bin". Presumably this is like the Recycle bin in Windows? But where is it? I can't find a bin anywhere!

My photos keep resurrecting themselves, though I'm not sure if this is because of the bin, google plus, google drive, syncing with dropbox or something else. I'm impressed at how they've made a simple thing so complicated!

MrDarktor

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
This worked for me!!! Thanks :cool:

I got mine cleaned up. First, delete the photos from G+. Go to Settings, select Apps. On the top, you will see DOWNLOADED, RUNNING, ALL. You need to swipe to left to see ALL. Under ALL, you will find Gallery. Select Gallery, Force Stop, Clear Data....... That's it.

Omotola Ekisola

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
after deleting the picture off Google+ the file is deleted but thumbnail remains, go to settiing-apps-scroll and look for gallery and camera on both apps clear cache not the delete all data, difference is delete all data takes away all picture including your target. clear cache instead would clear the thumbnail, you might experience error in accessing your gallery so advise you switch off and on. when back on take any pic once the auto back up receives updates your target picture(google+ deleted pics) should be gone....thats how i did mine...hope it works

sankalp khera

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I like Google + too coz of its auto awsome feature. Just tell me one thing, the photos that are being autobacked, will it take some phone storage due to repetition of photos, or is it for our viewing purpose only. Please reply :) cheers