Just got my Nexus 5!

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Well I received my Nexus 5 today and I must say that damm its smooth. Like the form factor and overall a cracking device. So I have my Combination of Note 3 & Nexus 5 and its one that I think is sublime.

I have just been sorting apps so haven't tested the camera properly but will get round to that shortly. Speaker is not great but not to bad either. Funny that OK Google only works if you select English US (yes I had to Google lol) battery life is poor though and I thought that it could have been at least 3000mah but I already knew that and tbh very few negatives that I can point out so far.

Posted via Android Central App using my wonderkid Nexus 5.

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nexus 5

Well I received my Nexus 5 today and I must say that damm its smooth. Like the form factor and overall a cracking device. So I have my Combination of Note 3 & Nexus 5 and its one that I think is sublime.

I have just been sorting apps so haven't tested the camera properly but will get round to that shortly. Speaker is not great but not to bad either. Funny that OK Google only works if you select English US (yes I had to Google lol) battery life is poor though and I thought that it could have been at least 3000mah but I already knew that and tbh very few negatives that I can point out so far.

Posted via Android Central App using my wonderkid Nexus 5.

Congrats on the new toy! Battery life will get better but will not be near Note 3 battery life. Friend of mine has the Note 3 and is purchasing a N5 next week to use as well.

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Nexus 5

Cheers tech dudes yes that's my only gripe and coming from my Note 3 it is to be expected. Got the 4.4.2 also so that was a bonus.

Posted via Android Central App

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I like the physical feel of the backing.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app

Yes its great dude, I accidentally purchased in white but it looks good and makes a change as I always opt for black. However I bought a case with gold trim so it is black now lol

Daden04

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
New N5 owner (and android convert) here myself. Welcome aboard! Hope you're enjoying as much as the rest of us!

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Update the Nexus 5 is a brilliant phone yes battery life is not going to get you going dam its good but the rest will. The camera is not bad tested in lowlight with HDR+ and it's good but as some may say could be hit and miss not tested fully.

I have a spidgen case which cost ?21 but it really does add a lot of class to the Nexus.

Is it as good as the note 3? no! but its different and that wouldn't be a sensible comparison.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87