Not fetching attachments from exchange work email?

pbc

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
So out of the blue my Nexus 5 has decided to just hang at 0% when fetching attachments in any email on my work account which is an exchange server. I can open files in any other email (Gmail accounts, Hotmail, yahoo) but not via my work acct?

Have tried rebooting the phone with no luck.

Any ideas?

Tx

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

pbc

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, what is the advantage of the paid version over the free version? Edit - nm ... see that it's free for 2 weeks then the charge applies!

I tried TouchDownHD for a bit but unfortunately there were some issues with my works' version of MFST Exchange and how the calendar app interacted with it.

Does Nine utilize a Calendar within the application or is it just email? Edit - and now see it simply integrates with the existing calendar which is disappointing (can't see other people's calendar slots which was the initial draw in TouchDown but not supported due to the Exchange server we use).

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, what is the advantage of the paid version over the free version? Edit - nm ... see that it's free for 2 weeks then the charge applies!

I tried TouchDownHD for a bit but unfortunately there were some issues with my works' version of MFST Exchange and how the calendar app interacted with it.

Does Nine utilize a Calendar within the application or is it just email? Edit - and now see it simply integrates with the existing calendar which is disappointing (can't see other people's calendar slots which was the initial draw in TouchDown but not supported due to the Exchange server we use).

Nine integrates your Exchange calendar into the device's main (Google) calendar, using a different color for the entries. As to lacking the ability to display shared calendars, everything I read says this is not a Nine (or even Touchdown) limitation but an ActiveSync limitation.

You CAN sync multiple personal calendars with Nine, but not shared calendars

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
So out of the blue my Nexus 5 has decided to just hang at 0% when fetching attachments in any email on my work account which is an exchange server. I can open files in any other email (Gmail accounts, Hotmail, yahoo) but not via my work acct?

Have tried rebooting the phone with no luck.

Any ideas?

Tx

Check out the screenshots.
umeza9at.jpg
uma3e7ys.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer