can't auto awesome certain photos

android272

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I got a new Nexus 5, major upgrade from the iPhone 4 I was temporarily using after my Nexus 4 broke.

Well I took a ton of photos at a animi convention with the iPhone 4 a month ago. When I got the Nexus 5 I went to to ATT to transfer all the photos and texts.

I would like to manually auto awesome all the photos I took at the conversation. But when I go to do that all the photos taken with the iPhone 4.

Is there something I need to do to auto awesome these?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that none of the iPhone's photos can be Auto Awesomed? Are you talking about combining photos to make a Movie, Motion, or Mix, or are you talking about Auto-Enhancing an individual photo?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I assume you're using the Photos app, right? Are you in the All or Highlights view? Or the On Device view? The Auto Awesome button (which looks like a wand with sparkles) is only present at the top of the All or Highlights view.

android272

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
Sorry. I am in the photos app. The all view shows the images I want to auto awesome, the hilights do not. When I click auto awesome in rather view the images do not show up.

The images I want do not appear on this device. Which is weird because I transfered them from the iPhone to this phone in the ATT store. They should be in this phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, but I'm a bit unclear on something--are you sure those photos were physically transferred to the Nexus 5's internal storage? Or were they uploaded to your Google+ Photos in the cloud?

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Try opening the picture then hit the three dots in the upper right and download that picture. There is also another option of Copy to Album. Since Android has gone from a picture folder named Gallary to Photo and if you install another photo App like Perfectly Clear then you get another folder to deal with. You may have photos in different folders. Download is also another different folder. When I find a old photo I want to play with I sometimes have to download it from one folder to another for Auto Awesome.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89