gjbrns

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Suddenly play has a new home screen and it is seriously non functional. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Do you mean the Play Store? Google is pushing the new 6.0 version these days. Which problems are you having? Have you already tried clearing cache for the Play Store in settings - apps? This improved animations after I got the update in my phone.

rhea

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the new version. It seems to be functioning. So far, I've only updated apps. For sure, clearing cache is a possible solution.

gjbrns

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Play store. I have now found the previous options under top charts which I had taken to be a music option and hadn't explored. also I looked in settings) apps )play store to clear cache but couldn't find it anywhere.
By the way have you noticed that google keyboard word suggestions seem worse. A lot of the suggestions are not compatible with what I have already typed.

Posted via the Android Central App

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, they changed a couple of things in the side menu and some of them for the worse, I think. You should find Google Play Store in settings - apps - all tab. I don't use the Google keyboard much, just for testing things for these forums, I really prefer SwiftKey.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch