Google "Messenger" - How do I add a person to an existing Group Text SMS Conversation???

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Google "Messenger" - How do I add a person to an existing Group Text SMS Conversation???

I don't think so. I think it's a limitation of MMS.

Posted via the Android Central App

jairusz

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Re: Google "Messenger" - How do I add a person to an existing Group Text SMS Conversation???

You can on Hangouts but it creates a new SMS group with the new person(s) .

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site

You can on Hangouts but it creates a new SMS group with the new person(s) .

now that you say that i seem to remember that. it's been a few weeks since i last used Hangouts. i kind of like that feature even if it creates a new SMS. i wish Messenger added it.

coolqf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

now that you say that i seem to remember that. it's been a few weeks since i last used Hangouts. i kind of like that feature even if it creates a new SMS. i wish Messenger added it.
Just curious, why use messenger over hangouts?

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

Just curious, why use messenger over hangouts?

For me at least its superficial. Messenger just looks nicer.

choclab1

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

Only reason I use messenger is because for the last couple of months hangouts has a very annoying delay when I type in the first couple of letters then wait till my contacts open up. Once they fix that I'll go back to hangouts

Posted from Nexus 6

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Only reason I use messenger is because for the last couple of months hangouts has a very annoying delay when I type in the first couple of letters then wait till my contacts open up. Once they fix that I'll go back to hangouts

Posted from Nexus 6

Yes, this. WTF?

Also, the absolutely retarded bifurcated home screen of the app with contacts on the left, conversations on the right. Just take me to my conversations

The app is absolutely horrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87