Started the return process for repair work with Motorola tonight.

1. Cracked screen - Fell out of my pocket while sitting and cracked the screen.
    2. USB port acting up - Couldn't get it to charge for a day. Finally started to work but only if the cable is wiggled just right.
    3. Not reading the SIM card - "No SIM card -- Emergency calls only" started tonight. Tried another card, cleaned it, rebooted. Nothing works.

Bummed out... Paid full price for the thing in January and now I'm looking at $200 for the "Premium Repair" and to have them send another one out.

Is the return process fairly painless? Fast?
    I'm also looking for a case with the best bumper protection. Are the SUPCASES Unicorn Beetle Hybrid good? They look like they have the meatiest corners.

Thanks.
    09-25-2015 03:19 AM
    Started the return process for repair work with Motorola tonight.

1. Cracked screen - Fell out of my pocket while sitting and cracked the screen.
    2. USB port acting up - Couldn't get it to charge for a day. Finally started to work but only if the cable is wiggled just right.
    3. Not reading the SIM card - "No SIM card -- Emergency calls only" started tonight. Tried another card, cleaned it, rebooted. Nothing works.

Bummed out... Paid full price for the thing in January and now I'm looking at $200 for the "Premium Repair" and to have them send another one out.

Is the return process fairly painless? Fast?
    I'm also looking for a case with the best bumper protection. Are the SUPCASES Unicorn Beetle Hybrid good? They look like they have the meatiest corners.

Thanks.
    I have a UAG case for mine. Works fine, but the black parts on the sides started to come off, so it ended up looking like one of those things that little shops put up to say "We're open" or "We're closed." (In other words, it would look like a little hill). Easy fix is krazy glue though.
    09-25-2015 10:15 AM