Updated Google now app

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok, is it just me or the updated version of the Google now application when you say okay Google it doesn't always tell you what's going on. For example, if you say what's the weather the colorful Google Circles around but they don't actually saying anything.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Since the upgrade, stupid ok google does not work all the time. It's like I have to yell at the phone to hear me. That was never the case before the upgrade. Annoying

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Since the upgrade, stupid ok google does not work all the time. It's like I have to yell at the phone to hear me. That was never the case before the upgrade. Annoying
Yes, yes I might get yes, you're right! I was wondering the same thing I feel like I'm having to retrain my voice over and over and over just for the okay Google dictation! And when you dictate when the screen lock is activated, the colorful Google Circles just rotate and nothing happens the Google results popular for your Google search but there's no audible voice where there was before. I even stupidly try to uninstall or go backward to their previous version of the app but that of course there is my Google now launcher which was dumb on my part of should have realized that. I mean, for all of our sex with the Nexus 6, just hope they fix this issue it works sometimes just not as effectively as it did in the past of course!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress