Dolphin browser

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I tried Dolphin browser HD from the Play Store, it's nice but you can't import your Google Chrome bookmarks internet browser? I realized that the memory footprint a little lighter and you can actually run their websites and desktop format vs mobile format. I love my Chromebook tomorrow I uninstalled all the updates from Google Chrome because the latest update is 90 megs of RAM and the first version of Chrome in the play stores only 35 megs of RAM why should I use up more memory than I don't need to?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Try using the Dolphin Connect Chrome extension for your desktop Chrome browser. It should sync the bookmarks to your Dolphin browser on your device.
Okay then but what about the future bookmarks that I saved on my phone if I use Dolphin Browser? Will they stay up to Chrome?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

danielson2047

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yes it syncs chrome bookmarks as long as you use the google sync option. When you go into your bookmarks you'll find a "chrome bookmarks" folder.

Posted via the Android Central App

JustCreepin

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
Yes it syncs chrome bookmarks as long as you use the google sync option. When you go into your bookmarks you'll find a "chrome bookmarks" folder.

Posted via the Android Central App

Losing access to my Chrome bookmarks has been the only reason I keep on using Chrome. Thanks for explaining this!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member