Recommend these charging accessories for N6!

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
[h=1]To complement the two Google Nexus 6's that we bought, these two accessories seemed to be a great choice and indeed it turned out they are.

KoolPad Qi Wireless Charging Pad in White and AUKEY 30W 2-Port USB Car Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 Technology & AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology; Includes a 3.3ft Quick Charge Micro USB Cable - Black
[/h]
The KoolPad's is really nice, we bought white to match our white N6's, and they work great. The connection is fast and easy, with a light that changes color when lines up and an audible noise comes on until the line takes place. The noise can be turned off. We bought three! I was terribly leery of what to buy as this is my first incursion into the world of wireless charging. This unit lines up so sweet and fast! I lay the N6 on it with the phone bottom a little bit below the lower end of the charger, and with sides lined up, I slide the N6 up until the light changes color and or beeper goes off, just that easy

The Aukey is the car charger where there is a discount number here on Android Central and Crackberry, much thanks to the poster for that!!! We bought two, one for each of our cars.

This Qualcomm quick charge is a hoot!!!!!! Loving the N6!!

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
The KoolPad's is really nice, we bought white to match our white N6's, and they work great.
Just make sure to keep the USB-to-AC cable well away from any and all feet and playful pets. Those charging pads are very light, and one good tug on the cable can send 'em zingin' across the room like bullets. I speak from experience.