Come on guys - post some pictures

retiredincary

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
It is sounding like a number of people are getting their 7's now. I am real anxious to see some pictures. I'd love to see an unboxing video. I'd like to see some pictures running various apps - Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive (especially), Kindle app, Netflix, etc.

Brownsfan88

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Everything runs like the phone apps, just larger and faster. Probably my favorite surprise has been the music player. It took forever to upload from my itunes (which was extremely easy) but downloaded quickly and has very high functionality. All my playlists and album art came too. There's a nice widget for easy access and actually sounds pretty good coming out of this thing.

Ftspyder

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I hate being part of the second wave, though I am waiting patiently I wanna see wut this lil thing can do. Pics plz!!!!!!

mightymikek83

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I got mine yesterday morning from Game Stop! :cool:

jhaJv.jpg

0X1c3.jpg

Reactions: tntdroid

E_man

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Everything runs like the phone apps, just larger and faster. Probably my favorite surprise has been the music player. It took forever to upload from my itunes (which was extremely easy) but downloaded quickly and has very high functionality. All my playlists and album art came too. There's a nice widget for easy access and actually sounds pretty good coming out of this thing.

I've found the opposite. Everything is running the Tablet UI for me.

cmunic8r99

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm a creature of habit. I can't bring myself to stop using GoLauncher.

One thing I noticed is none of my screenshots show resolution info in the details. They all have a goose egg for height and width.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2