N7 keeps losing calendar data

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
at least once a day the calendar is blank. I have to reset app data. I thought the problem was resolved by removing quick calendar but that's not the problem. My wife's n7 doesn't lose her calendar. Any ideas? Where do I send feedback? Deleting calendar storage data and then refreshing the calendar gets my appointments back

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Piece of crap! Lost the calendar three times today. I thought about a reset but that takes hours to recover from

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Aargh. Just did it again. Am I the only one with this issue?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes. I deleted/reistalled my Google account from the n7 to see if that will help

Last edited:

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
That didn't help. I lost calendar data in less than ninety minutes.

This is really pissing me off!

Joelist

Apr 23, 2010
Visit site
What exactly do you have setup? Are you using the stock Calendar and have it set up with a Google calendar account?

greatgoogly

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I noticed the same behavior yesterday. I have the stock calendar and have two calendars, one my Gmail Calendar, and an Exchange Calendar. I noticed at one point that all the info from my Exchange Calendar was MIA. I checked to make sure it was configured to show the calendar and it was. I checked that it was set to sync, it was (and had synced in the last minute or two). I kept playing toggling the calendar in and out of different views. At one point if I went to "day view" it would show, but when I switched to "week view" the Exchange data would be missing. I'm not sure how it exactly fixed but ultimately it did set itself right after several aggravating minutes. Does seem to be a bug.

Reactions: 1812dave

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I am at my wits end. If I wipe the n7 it will take many hours to reload and configure and it might not help. I set up a new gmail account but have the same issue with its calendar only on the n7. My android phone never loses the calendar. I posted this issue at xda too

PROBLEM SOLVED: reset the N7.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non