what games are u playing in your Nexus7?

djhgdfkg

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
As we know, Nexus7 has been published for a few months, i am wondering what game are you playing now in your N7? and suggest me which is great.

Raiden619

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Downloaded great big war game 2 days ago. I'm enjoying it, but what I'm not enjoying is the screens unresponsiveness.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

eneisch

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Agent Dash - a new take on the Temple Run genre of game. Cool graphics and very challenging, and best of all, free!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jellofund

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I picked up Real Racing 2 in the recent 80% off sale.

Really quite impressive graphically, framerate seems good and I'm surprised at just how well the tilt controls work for steering the cars (once the sensitivity is turned down).

Quell & Quell Reflect are both really nice puzzle games to chill out with and cheap too.

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Final Fantasy III, Star Legends, and Strikefleet Omega are at the top of my playlist at the moment.

-----
NOTE TO READER: The above post should most likely be read in a sarcastic tone.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
How do you guys find sales on apps? I rarely use the app store so i can't check for sales ever day. Is there a mailing list you can sign up for to alert of app specials?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

slbailey1

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Real Deal Slots, Mahjong and Friends and AW Sudoku. Planning on loading Contract Killer, Pente, Go, Mahjong Artifacts, Mahjong Artifacts Chapter 2, Mystery of the Crystal Portal, Doodle God, and Paranormal Agency.

nmoira

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
My 10yo daughter is enjoying Osmos and Space Chem, and is blowing through hidden object and puzzle games (like Secret of the Crystal Portal and Where's My Water) like nobody's business. She has to remain mostly immobile with a broken leg and us getting about quadruple her normal game time.

My 8yo daughter likes Tap Dragon Park, Tiny Farm, and Inotia 3 and 4.

Sent from my GS3.

Reactions: MJKearney

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo