Sports scores not showing up in Google Now

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing this? I search for the Washington Nationals score every day. I get the score just fine. However, still the only thing that shows up when I open Google now is just the weather. Or traffic report for a meeting. How do I get sports to show up? I have searched plenty for it. Same goes for a flight number. Sometimes I search for a flight and it doesn't automatically appear there when I open Google now. Anyone else see this on theirs?

Sock-Monkey Pete

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I just kept searching for the term "Baltimore Orioles" and sure enough it started popping up on my notifications. The Redskins haven't yet, however it's only the preseason so I remain optimistic it'll right itself by opening kickoff.

Unfortunately it doesn't have the function to turn L's into W's as of yet lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue I search Chicago white Sox everyday get the score just fine but that's it nothing else my bus route card and traffic cards show just not the sports

Sent from my Nexus S 4g rockin jellybean using Tapatalk 2

c5karl

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
You definitely need "Web History" to be enabled on your Google Dashboard. And if your account is on a Google Apps domain (as mine is), the administrator must first enable Web History for the domain before you can enable your own Web History via the Dashboard.

Web History isn't easy to find on Google Dashboard. Here how to drill down to it: http://inboundmarketing.versio2.com/Portals/155682/Images/google-dashboard-web-history.png

That's what worked for this Nats fan.

Reactions: koolguynet

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I dont like much tracking....

so I unpaused my history
searched for all of my teams (Tex Rangers, Texas Longhorns, Manchester United)
went back and repaused my web history

hopefully this works.

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I dont like much tracking....

so I unpaused my history
searched for all of my teams (Texas Rangers, Texas Longhorns, Manchester United)
went back and repaused my web history

hopefully this works.

welp, that worked. It recognized and 'imported' Manchester united and "Rangers". UT did not work, however. maybe because they are out of season (but so is MUFC officially) im guessing because there are multiple teams and they aren't pro.

Last edited:

rsen

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I just kept searching for the term "Baltimore Orioles" and sure enough it started popping up on my notifications. The Redskins haven't yet, however it's only the preseason so I remain optimistic it'll right itself by opening kickoff.

Unfortunately it doesn't have the function to turn L's into W's as of yet lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

RGIII looked sweet yesterday. I'm optimistic.

Oh, and I'm getting scores right now.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
welp, that worked. It recognized and 'imported' Manchester united and "Rangers". UT did not work, however. maybe because they are out of season (but so is MUFC officially) im guessing because there are multiple teams and they aren't pro.

I can't get NY Giants (football) to come up

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

cards only appear "Before a game", "During a game", "After a Game"

Goto Google Now Settings -->Google Now-->Sports-->Cards Appear

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Why use Google Now when you can get Score Mobile and get the stats and standings. Also have game info pushed to you.
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Ellerbestyle

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Go here https://www.google.com/history/lookup?hl=en

Click Resume for web history.... search your favorite team in google.. BOOM it appears in Google Now...

I ENABLED THIS YESTERDAY... IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM

It worked for as soon as I enabled web history. I went and searched for Tampa bay Rays and cards showed up. I also searched for Buccaneers but it shows I searched in google now but no cards.

TheAssailant

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I get Yankees and Giants fine, but Padres never show up anymore... all three are checked off in settings.

Sent from my VZW Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

PROlific666

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Why use Google Now when you can get Score Mobile and get the stats and standings. Also have game info pushed to you.
Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Why would you wanna add an extra app to do something that is already integrated into the phone/tablet and clutter up my notification bar in the process. I'm sure it works great for those running later versions of android but really its not needed on jelly bean.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2