No external storage error

kahalliberry

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
When I take a picture with my Droid. A message saying there is no external storage pops up, so it does not safe the picture to my album...I am wondering if something happened a few days ago when I exported my images ( from my phone) to my computer....

How do I fix this??

Vikas1135

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
"No external storage" I get this error gallery and camera stop working.
I try lot of resets, wipes, caches and apps.
Finally the solution i got that connect device to computer and format device drives with fat32. Don't forget to take your valuable data backup.

Jodee Hall

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if this helps but my droid just did this literally minutes ago and i was still able to use my camera, just not take pictures. However, i was using the motocast usb plug and had it plugged into my drive when this message started popping up. I don't know if you have yours plugged in but it immediately started letting me take pictures and view my gallery once i unplugged it.

Deanna Hepner

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
to all that is having this error go to settings then connectivity and make sure that choose setting everytime i ask or that charge only is clicked that should fix your problem

Drishti Talra1

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
It helps if you just turn your phone off and then back on so that you don't have to reset EVERYTHINF ^^

But this is only for a few minutes after that d problem still exists..
What 2 do?

Dajana Bopkovska

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I tried everything possible and the solution is very simply. You go to settings then backup & reset. After that u choose factory data reset and you going to check erase SD card but before that you should take out any external storage u have (like SD) and problem solved :D

Kylieeee

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi there! I have a Nexus Asus 2e and my phone just had a malfunction. It restarded out of no where and then when I went to open my gallery it said "No external Storage Error". Now I cannot access any of my photos or my camera. This is extremely stressful because I had baby pictures on there of my son and now there completely gone. (I ordered a USB cable to upload the photos to Facebook but it hasn't arrived yet) Is there anyway I can get back those photos? (Also, my phone just did a system update so I'm assuming that has something to do with it.) Thank you so much!