Different Wallpapers for Landscape/Portrait

Jimbob2705

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I will quote some information which I found on here :

I don't know if this has already been posted, but if you have troubles with wallpapers that work just fine in Portrait mode but get cropped in Landscape mode, the app "Simple Image Wallpaper Free" allows you to set two different wallpapers for each orientation and at least tries to make one and the same picture look nice on both.

In my case I applied two different pictures, because each was taken in the respective orientation, which was perfect for my cause:

View attachment 54085
View attachment 54086

Before I was using the first picture, and in landscape mode half the head was cut off.

The only thing that bugs me is that I can't pick the area to be used, since I don't like having the full picture as my wallpaper. Maybe the "Pro" version allows that.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Thank you very much for the information above Kimi!

Anyway, I have downloaded this App and it works very well - As I would like to have a different wallpaper for each orientation.

The problem with the above App as Kimi mentioned is that you can select what area/part of the wallpaper to use.

I have looked at the pro version, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to have this option.

Does any one know how I can choose my area or another suitable app?

Many Thanks,

James

Jimbob2705

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Well I've sorted it all out.

I just used Photoshop on my iMac then transferred it onto here.

Many Thanks,

James

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38