Best Way to Try out Nexus?

uscsailor

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I was wondering where the best place is for me to try out a Nexus 7 32GB? I would like to try it out for a week and see if I like it. I live near a Staples and I know they have a 14 day return policy, but I am just wondering if I can return it with the box opened and the device used. I already have an iPad so I would like to see if the Nexus is worth the extra $250 (I'm mostly getting it for just nerd purposes, so I know I dont NEED it). I hear getting a Nexus 7 repaired is a nightmare if you buy from Staples, so maybe Google is the way to go. Although I know Google has a restocking fee if I decide I don't need the Nexus. Hope this wasn't too much info, thanks!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I am not trying to be rude or anything but if you want to try it go to walmart or staples. use it for half hour or so and decide if you like it or not.

if you have plans to return then don't waste asus or Google's money. i would say using it for half hour or so you will get a very good idea about how the device perform.

good luck

uscsailor

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I want to see how it does as my device, with my Google account on it. Factors like that and battery life can't be tested with the mounted down models at stores. I've played with it a little but they are so clamped down that they have zip ties over the screen and you can't hold them in your hand

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2