Nexus 7 gaming controllers

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Well gaming on this thing is a blast especially for emulators and bringing back the classic games. So what controller does everybody use for gaming? I mean the touch controls are not nearly as good as playing with a controller so share yours and why it's the best.

The amazing galaxy s3 :D

mathelm

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Well, if you were a hard core gamer, I doubt you'd be doing much of it on a tablet. And nothings more niggling than a game controller that's off a bit, not to mention having to try and find a fix for it. I've tried xbox360 and ps3, and if I recall right, the 360 is the one that worked without issues on the games I have that can use one. Point I'm getting at is, don't go to too much trouble on this because I doubt you'll be using it that much. So go with the one that you know works, nothing fancy.

Oh, and check this out, the 360 controller working I mean. I didn't do a lot of testing, just used what I had laying around with what few games I had on the tablet. There maybe something that makes the ps3 (or the one you're talking about) a better choice...

btw, the only reason I even have a wired 360 controller is because it's the only one that works natively with windows. Wireless version and/or ps3 will not without an aftermarket fix of some kind....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam