PLEASE HELP identify 'bug report captured' notification

michael13162

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I keep on getting and reoccurring notification that says 'bug report captured'. Take a look at the attached screenshot. I'm rooted but I don't think that would affect anything of this sort. I've tried rebooting and everything else I know. Clicking on it just gives me the option to email myself the big report which is gibberish.

How do I get rid of it???? Thanks!

6JBNTdl

Edit, here's the link to screenshot
imgur: the simple image sharer

Noodoggy

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue. Dont know who to send these reports too. I am not rooted but bootloader is unlocked with jellybean 4.3 on my nexus 7 (2012). This started when I had Paranoid android and has happened since being on 4.3. Hope someone can tell us where to send these bug reports!

MarinerMB

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I have a Samsung Google Nexus which is simply stock. Since the new update I keep getting a bug report and it wants to know where I want it sent to. I send it to my email but it's a huge computer file and I have no idea what to do with it (or what's causing it or what's crashing) or how to fix what's wrong.

Please Advise!
Tia

anonymous495876038576

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Google Nexus which is simply stock. Since the new update I keep getting a bug report and it wants to know where I want it sent to. I send it to my email but it's a huge computer file and I have no idea what to do with it (or what's causing it or what's crashing) or how to fix what's wrong.

Please Advise!
Tia

Its happening to my on my nexus 7 too. But not on my phone. Its because developer settings are enabled

Sent from my XT881 using AC Forums mobile app