4.4 question?!

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Finally got 4.4 update, and it's big disappointment...
I do not get new google louncher with google now.. As it is on Nexus 5. What's up with that. I'd it something wrong here, or?

Live long and prosper.

cabiggs152

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Head over to xda and DL rastakat been using it for a few days now and I have not had any issues, no keyboard popups anything like that love 4.4 😊

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Nuuq

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Still I do not see why we do not get it on Nexus devices. Selling point was that we will get new android first. This is just a big fraud.

Live long and prosper.

chuckr01

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
You can install it without any side loading. Just download the apk here and install it on your device. Right now that feature only comes with the nexus 5 4.4 but Google has the apk out there for people to use.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/58vqy92a062ljn7/GoogleHome.apk

Posted via Android Central App

I downloaded an Apk from another source and have it running. I was disappointed with the outcome. I have rebuilt my home screens as best as I could since they weren't retained completely. I haven't found a way to rebuild all of my folders yet and can't find any guidance on the forums, its probably still too new. Is there an advantage to it that I haven't found yet? I started a thread on this and haven't seen many responses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez