Why is it impossible to connect to this device?

nexus7nofiletranser

Dec 2, 2021
Visit site
Okay... I've followed literally EVERY SINGLE THREAD about this device and connecting it to my PC.

I have 3 computers... at no point does the Nexus 7 ask me anything about USB modes.

Nor is there ANY SINGLE REFERENCE to connecting to a PC, or a USB mode, or ANYTHING in the Nexus 7 settings.

The Nexus 7 charges fine... but there is NO connection between any of my PCs. It does not even appear under an unknown device.

Sigh.

I'm a writer, I'm using the Nexus 7 to document my progress and my in-the-real-world sales attempts. I just got home after walking 10+ kilometers trying to sell books and I just want to work on my next video, but, of course, there is NO WAY TO CONNECT TO THE NEXUS 7.

I have to individually upload to google drive each and every photo and video. EXTREMELY ANNOYING.

How do I browse the files? I would have literally been finished by F***KING video by now if I could easily access the files.

Thanks

nexus7nofiletranser

Dec 2, 2021
Visit site
helpandfeedback.png

When I tap the three dots ... in the corner... ALL I SEE IS "HELP AND FEEDBACK" THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT A USB MODE.

This is incredibly frustrating. What a NIGHTMARE this is.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you connect via USB, swipe down the notification panel. Do you see a USB notification there?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana