New Google Music Update and Chromecast.

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi there...
I was curious if anyone else does NOT have the chromecast icon in the Google Music update on their 7? I have updated to the newest Music app but I do not have the Chromecast share icon anywhere. The version I have on my 7 matches the one on my phone and the icon appears on my phone. Any ideas? Any suggestions? Anyone else having this problem? I have uninstalled the update and then reinstalled and still have no icon.
Thanks everyone!

BuffaloMadMan

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
You downloaded the chromecast app from the play store on your n7 right? I believe you have to connect it first for the icon to appear. See if you have the icon in Netflix or YouTube.

Posted via Android Central App

B-RAN

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
You downloaded the chromecast app from the play store on your n7 right? I believe you have to connect it first for the icon to appear. See if you have the icon in Netflix or YouTube.

Posted via Android Central App

I did. Maybe the 7 is different and it has to connect before that feature is opened on the Music, Movie or YouTube app? This is not the case on my phone so I didnt think that they would do something different with the 7. On my phone as soon as I updated the app the icon for chromecast was there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non