Battery issues

steven2197

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I seem to be only getting about 4-5 hours of screen on time while I see others getting 9-10 hours, is something wrong with my battery? Also my brightness level is at 20% and I don't really don't anything but browse the Web. Also for some reason Netflix drains my battery heavily

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
4.3 and Netflix aren't playing nice at the moment. I might not use it until it gets updated..

If that doesn't help, try this: Google.com

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Netflix was completely locking up my Nexus 4 so I uninstalled it and have had no problems.

If that doesn't help, try this: Google.com

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the exact same issues as the OP. Screen time is is only 5 hours maybe a little more. Netflix is draining the crap outta my battery.

Different subject kinda, is Netflix streaming at a low quality for you?

Posted via Android Central App

steven2197

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the exact same issues as the OP. Screen time is is only 5 hours maybe a little more. Netflix is draining the crap outta my battery.

Different subject kinda, is Netflix streaming at a low quality for you?

Yes it looks all pixilated. I literally left my nexus 7 running a movie from Netflix for 10 minutes and it drained 5 percent of the battery. Definitely something wrong

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
That's basically the same drain I have. Along with it being pixilated.

Although I don't have the percentage skips I don't think.

njs11usc

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Even when android 4.3 and Netflix are playing together nicely, Netflix will still use a lot of battery. Streaming HD video isn't exactly easy on the battery. How long were you actually watching Netflix for?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Mine is also prefect other than that. But I think I'm going to wait it out since who knows what the next one might bring... And maybe it's just a software issue that just needs to be addressed.

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
So after six hours of sleep, both me and the tablet, it dropped five percent off the charger. I know people have said that their percentage stayed the same overnight. I might factory reset and install my apps one by one instead of having Google automatically do it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87