I'm new to using astro file manager on the nexus 7. I like it but, I added a folder in movies. Then downloaded some to the device from Google drive and put them in the new folder. I was doing this mostly to see how it works, how fast it is, etc. As I know I can have files available offline from Google drive. Anyway I have deleted the movies and the folder through astro file manager yet when I go into personal videos in the play movies app, there's like a 'ghost' folder and inside it are 'ghost' files for the movies deleted. I don't see them in astro file manager. How do I get rid of them?

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    08-14-2013 10:07 PM
    I'm new to using astro file manager on the nexus 7. I like it but, I added a folder in movies. Then downloaded some to the device from Google drive and put them in the new folder. I was doing this mostly to see how it works, how fast it is, etc. As I know I can have files available offline from Google drive. Anyway I have deleted the movies and the folder through astro file manager yet when I go into personal videos in the play movies app, there's like a 'ghost' folder and inside it are 'ghost' files for the movies deleted. I don't see them in astro file manager. How do I get rid of them?

Thanks

Taking a guess here: It may be upon a reboot, the ghost folders will be gone.
    08-14-2013 10:26 PM
    I did try powering the device off and turning back on but they are still there.....very odd.

08-14-2013 10:37 PM
    I did try powering the device off and turning back on but they are still there.....very odd.

Not sure what to suggest...sorry.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.
    08-14-2013 11:20 PM