Nexus 7 Screen Distortion

tcamp1

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I was using my nexus 7 and the touch screen wasn't responding so I pushed my finger into the screen pretty hard about 5 times. Each time I did this the screen started to distort since it's LCD. Everything seems fine, but ever since I did this I have been paranoid that I damaged the nexus somehow. Should I be concerned about anything and could this possibly do damage to anything?

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
I doubt you did any damage just by pressing on it to the point where it starts to distort. If that were the case than anyone who has ever done this to an lcd (almost everyone) would have damaged screens. If you press any harder than that then you probably will do damage and the first sign of that would be a cracked screen. If the screen looks fine then it more than likely is.

Also just out of curiosity When it wasnt responding did you have the nexus on a table or were you holding it?

muddy211

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I also checked out the water-proof coating by running mine under the kitchen sink faucet for a little while...Still works perfectly!!!:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty