release date for Nexus 8/9

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I am kinda beginning to doubt the imminent release of the N8/9. We haven't seen much in regards to the outting of this new tablet and information has been extremely scarce, but yet, it is possibly coming out in the next few weeks. I'm guessing we may have to wait until next year for it to appear. Don't get me wrong, I would be doing the dance of joy if we do get it soon, but I'm starting to lose hope.

J

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I am kinda beginning to doubt the imminent release of the N8/9. We haven't seen much in regards to the outting of this new tablet and information has been extremely scarce, but yet, it is possibly coming out in the next few weeks. I'm guessing we may have to wait until next year for it to appear. Don't get me wrong, I would be doing the dance of joy if we do get it soon, but I'm starting to lose hope.

J

I, unfortunately, am starting to feel the same :( .

Jo 1

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. That's a shame.

I've been tempted to get a different tablet as I've been looking for quite a while, but I think I'd then end up buying this a few weeks later.

flippedout

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Don't despair. From the sounds of what Jerry said on Friday's podcast we should expect a non-glitzy announcement around the 15th. Based on other rumors, the device won't be up for sale until November. I for one, hope this is true because I am definitely interested in the Nexus 9 (what is is now supposedly called). If I have to wait until 2015 I might go for the Sony 8 inch tablet.