Pixel 2 Launch on October 4th!

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I will be walking to the local VZW store and buying one as soon as they let me - UNLESS - Google comes up with a deal that I can't say no to.

I will either pre-order right from Verizon or through BestBuy for Verizon.

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Here we GO ...Oct 4th ...Big Event

I'm looking forward to the Pixel 2. I've had my Verizon Pixel almost since launch. Great phone! Runs circles around my iPhone 7. What am I missing by not have a "Google store" Pixel?

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site

if you are buying a pixel please buy it from google store. I cant stress this enough

Me too. Why? I bought through Verizon and get updates the same as everyone else and have had no problems at all with my XL.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

I'm looking forward to the Pixel 2. I've had my Verizon Pixel almost since launch. Great phone! Runs circles around my iPhone 7. What am I missing by not have a "Google store" Pixel?

Just the chance to have an unlockable bootloader. If you don't care about that then you are not missing anything.

C5Longhorn

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

he is probably talking about the negative experience some 6p owners are having dealing with devices bought directly from Huwei.

if you bought your 6p from Google and having battery issues, they are replacing with a new Pixel XL. if purchased from H, you are SOL.

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site

Just the chance to have an unlockable bootloader. If you don't care about that then you are not missing anything.

I don't even know what a bootloader is.... Let alone what the advantage of having one unlocked would be. Thanks for the info! 👍

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez