Pixel 2 / 2 XL - Let's see your setup on your Home Screen(s)!

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
My go-to setup when not messing about with other icon packs

cd4fb62e22465a43997fcae2b9ad3746.jpg

Joltcola1234

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Love it! How are you liking Allo?

I really like Allo, I've been using it for a while. I mostly use it with my wife but also have a couple of friends I talk to. I like the integration with the assistant, the .gifs, and the interface. I'm hoping when Google switches over to the new "Chat" app that some of the Allo features just get baked in.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I really like Allo, I've been using it for a while. I mostly use it with my wife but also have a couple of friends I talk to. I like the integration with the assistant, the .gifs, and the interface. I'm hoping when Google switches over to the new "Chat" app that some of the Allo features just get baked in.

That's awesome! Thank you for your review! I've been wanting to try it out.

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
FYI... The new Google app beta includes the At a Glance widget that can be added to any launcher. I had tried the Just Another Widget app a few times in the past but the weather would never update for me. Pretty happy Google made this available for 3rd-party launchers.

Edit to add - it's still beta and can't be customized at all. Might want to stick with Another Widget for now if it's working well for you.

richhoops

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, the wallpaper is a photo I took on holiday a couple of weeks back. The clock is just the Google clock widget but it happened to be the same size as the setting sun in my photo.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, the wallpaper is a photo I took on holiday a couple of weeks back. The clock is just the Google clock widget but it happened to be the same size as the setting sun in my photo.

Oh nice! Thanks for letting me know about the clock widget! Still haven't rooted through all of the different phone settings the Pixel 2 has to offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38