Weather not showing up on at a glance widget.

Coolaaron88

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having this issues. I've restated my phone several times and it doesn't materialize at all. I believe I have the correct settings. And help would be appreciated.

Apple2Droid

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I don't have an answer for you but I'm posting this, hoping that it'll bump it up toward the top of the PIxel 2/XL threads so others might see it.

fonefanatic

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having this issues. I've restated my phone several times and it doesn't materialize at all. I believe I have the correct settings. And help would be appreciated.

If you swipe left and open the Google page, then push the three bars on top left. There will be an option for weather open that and make sure it is turned on. Mine was already on but once I went back to home screen it showed up? If that is the one you are talking about next to the date and time?

Way out west

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
If you swipe left and open the Google page, then push the three bars on top left. There will be an option for weather open that and make sure it is turned on. Mine was already on but once I went back to home screen it showed up? If that is the one you are talking about next to the date and time?

I can get it to show up, but it’s not instant, it takes a while. Then it disappears all by itself! Same thing with using “Ok Google”. I set it up for voice then a couple of days later it doesn’t work. I go into settings and I have to set it to recognize my voice again.

heyraeh

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site

thank you so much for this tip.

I simply turned on my Google App on my pixel 2, went into settings and clicked through my weather settings, told it to pull local weather went back into my main home screen and TADA it showed up. I turned off my Google app Page again and weather is still there!

perrochingon

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone able to get traffic alerts on the the "at glance" widget? If you hold down on the widget for more options, there are options for displaying calendar events and traffic but I can't seem to get any traffic info to appear.

ksu1971

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Having the same issue with my Pixel 2. I have worked with Google support on this some but have not gotten a solution yet. They had me uninstall the updates for the Google app and it started working for a few hours then will disappear again.

alexa_zim

Dec 20, 2017
Visit site
I am having the same problem with my Pixel 2; has anyone found a solution? It only showed up once since I got the phone, but now it's not there, and I keep getting a notification that "Weather has stopped".

anon(10393523)

Jan 13, 2018
Visit site
Tap on the Google icon. Bottom right click the three lines, then select customize on the right. Scroll down to weather and make sure it's turned on. You can make additional charges for the weather.