How can you tell if Pixel 2 / 2XL is quick charging?

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
When you charge the Pixel 2 and/or Pixel 2 XL, isn't there supposed to be a message that briefly appears to say it is quick charging?

Coming from the Droid Turbo line, I guess I am used to seeing such verbiage on the screen when charging. But I don't see it on my XL.

I just want to make sure my XL is charging right, and my wife's regular is as well.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
When you charge the Pixel 2 and/or Pixel 2 XL, isn't there supposed to be a message that briefly appears to say it is quick charging?

Coming from the Droid Turbo line, I guess I am used to seeing such verbiage on the screen when charging. But I don't see it on my XL.

I just want to make sure my XL is charging right, and my wife's regular is as well.
Yep. You can see the verbiage on the lock screen. Just click the power to show the lock screen and look at the bottom middle.

Moo Cow

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Yep. You can see the verbiage on the lock screen. Just click the power to show the lock screen and look at the bottom middle.

When I clicked Ambient Display to no longer always be on, that verbiage wouldn't show up. I turned it back on, and there the verbiage was.

Guess I learned something a bit more in asking this question. Sure it won't be the last thing as I mess around.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
When I clicked Ambient Display to no longer always be on, that verbiage wouldn't show up. I turned it back on, and there the verbiage was.

Guess I learned something a bit more in asking this question. Sure it won't be the last thing as I mess around.
Glad I could help :).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member