Need help with new pixel wallpapers

ag3nt_0rang3

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I've downloaded the wallpapers and the APK file, installed the APK file. My pixel 2 tells me it installed just fine but no new wallpapers show up and all the png files I downloaded, only display as a static image. Any suggestions? I've restarted my phone after and still nothing.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
I've downloaded the wallpapers and the APK file, installed the APK file. My pixel 2 tells me it installed just fine but no new wallpapers show up and all the png files I downloaded, only display as a static image. Any suggestions? I've restarted my phone after and still nothing.
They installed on mine under Google+Pixel+3+wallpapers in the app list by default. I changed the name to Google Pixel Wallpapers.

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
If you installed the apk, the new live wallpapers are in the live wallpapers section of your normal wallpaper app. You don't actually have to download the wallpaper png files.

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
BINGO! Doing exactly that and nothing shows up but the same old wallpapers. I do have a pixel 2 running Android 9. I'm so confused!

Have you tried threatening the device with violence? Just kidding. Have you tried reinstalling the apk and possibly rebooting? I know that sounds like lame advice, but I'm pretty clueless on why this isn't working for you.

forestinjersey

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I like this one. Kinda reminds me of Nugart.
9aa6c7b023fcb40d8c05270cfa050820.jpg

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I went to the link provided for the wallpapers. I saw all of the wallpapers, but nothing listed as APK or Google Drive folder that you download. I'm obviously oblivious to what it is that I'm supposed to do here! I have the Pixel 2, and love new wallpapers, so I want these!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Nauga

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I like this one. Kinda reminds me of Nugart.
Best thing about it, though, is when new notifications catch the li'l pixie guy moving around behind the lockscreen. Sneaky divil. Reminds me of e. e. cummings' little lame balloon man, a-whistlin' far and wee!

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
Thank you so much for providing the XDA link! I successfully downloaded the wallpapers, and am looking forward to using them all!