Pixel cosmetically holding up?

yankees177

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I tried with all of the early screen protectors and they kept breaking easily so went protector less for a majority of the year I have had it. The screen is knicked up as one would expect without a protector but so far so good. Never comes out of it's case so the rest is mint. But to those who say their screens are perfect, bull****.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

baldypal

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a Pixel 2. Purchased on launch day. 3 minor dinks in the metal around the frame. Other than that, perfect. No case. Glass screen protector only. Until around August, I put on a Dbrand skin. I like it. Don't love it. The Dbrand that is. Planning on getting a Pixel 3 on launch day to try it out.

Last edited:

AnnDroid

May 19, 2010
Visit site
The 30 seconds I had it out , felt smooth like a baby butt , my wife was next to me and asked why I'm touching the phone like that..🤣🤣 I told her she would never understand . Women get so jealous 😁

Hey, hey, some women understand!

I take the phone out of it's clear, slim Ringke case about every 2 weeks to clean the case and wipe down the phone. Then I treat myself to a few minutes of a naked phone. I make sure I'm in a carpeted area and...well...admire it.

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I keep my 2 XL in a minimal shell/holster combo for the ability to clip it to my belt, and also for grip. I have a very difficult time gripping a naked phone. I also have a liquid glass screen protector that seems to be doing the job quite well so far.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hey, hey, some women understand!

I take the phone out of it's clear, slim Ringke case about every 2 weeks to clean the case and wipe down the phone. Then I treat myself to a few minutes of a naked phone. I make sure I'm in a carpeted area and...well...admire it.

Hahahha ...glad you have the same passion))

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I have mine in a clear Spigen ultra hybrid case.... extremely nice case, perfect button functions, perfect fit and cutouts, feels well protected without feeling bulky...and looks awesome ;-)

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have mine in a clear Spigen ultra hybrid case.... extremely nice case, perfect button functions, perfect fit and cutouts, feels well protected without feeling bulky...and looks awesome ;-)

Sounds awesome! Could you please post a picture of the case?