Who uses notes

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
On their Pixel phone ?

Know I can't transfer Samsung notes to the new Pixel phone I want to get.

Do you use the note program that comes on the Pixel phone.
Or do you have one you like better.

Thanks.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
On their Pixel phone ?

Thanks.

I personally like Keep and I pretty put everything there. It’s cross platform, has an extension for Chrome etc etc. Basically, it’s always with me no matter what piece of hardware I’m using.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
How you liking your iPhone and watch?

It is working pretty well so far. I still have a few tweaks / nerd things w/ Android I miss but the watch is pretty on-point. Due to family iMessage & Facetime has actually been really nice.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
On their Pixel phone ?

Thanks.

I always use Google Keep on any phone. That way all my notes are always synced regardless of using a Pixel, Samsung, iPhone, PC, etc.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Started using Keep (now Keep Notes) about a year ago and now wonder how I would get along without it. Highly recommended. It's on my phone, my tablet, and my PC.

I haven't used any of the alternatives, but I suspect they have "features" I don't need or wouldn't use. Keep Notes is a simple, easy-to-use app.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Keep Notes all the way for me. I always recommend against relying on proprietary note-taking apps (like S Notes/S Memo, QuickMemo, etc.) because the notes typically can't be transferred easily to other devices that aren't from the same manufacturer. I always want things to be universally available in all of the different kinds of devices I use.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I use Color Note for most things (I don't need a lot of features), but I use Last Pass's vault for things I need secured. I.e. Social Security numbers.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Keep Notes all the way for me. I always recommend against relying on proprietary note-taking apps (like S Notes/S Memo, QuickMemo, etc.) because the notes typically can't be transferred easily to other devices that aren't from the same manufacturer. I always want things to be universally available in all of the different kinds of devices I use.

So you can take keeper and go to the iPhone ?

NMCynthia

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I was using Microsoft ToDo on my Lumia Icon, and when I purchased my Pixel 2 9 months ago I was happy to see that I could still use it. I really enjoy ToDo.

chriskwarren

Oct 4, 2015
Visit site
I use Keep on all my devices, and I have a large widget on one of my launcher pages devoted to Keep notes. My wife is added as a contributor to some of my notes so that the Keep widget updates on each of our phones at the same. Time.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I subscribe to Microsoft Office 365 and use all the Microsoft Office products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneNote, etc. Working in the business world as I do, platform compatibility is important.

I've used Microsoft OneNote for note taking for many years and I know it like the back of my hand. All of my Microsoft Office apps are cross platform on any of my devices, including, of course, my Google Pixel 2 XL. My Office 365 data is kept on Microsoft OneDrive and is transparently available on all devices and always up-to-date.

I also use LastPass password manager and the LastPass Vault for Secure Notes containing sensitive data.