Pixel 3 owners: what's your next phone?

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting to see what the black friday deals bring, and will most likely replace my Pixel 3XL 128GB with a 4XL 128GB just as the 3XL had replaced the 2XL prior. I find this method allows me to stay fairly current with a new flagship every year without having to take out a second mortgage ...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Great thread topic! I don't own a Pixel 3 - I own an S10 - but I've still been thinking of maybe switching back to the Pixel line. Not sure yet. I love my current phone, but I do miss the Pixel experience. Once you use a Pixel, I feel like it's hard to get away from that line!

solo2112

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm holding on to my Pixel 3 for the foreseeable future. Personally, I don't find ant compelling reasons to upgrade in the current and upcoming lineups. The Pixel 3 has everything I need for now. Maybe Pixel 5? We'll see.

SpyderHawke

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I'll probably end up getting a Pixel 5XL or whatever it ends up being called, but I won't be ordering it on launch day. After seeing the Black Friday deal cutting at least a couple hundred off the Pixel 3 and then the Pixel 4, I see no reason not to wait the extra month or so. As of right now, though, my only issue with my 3 is that the battery is shot so I may just pay to get that replaced and hold onto it for longer.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm holding on to my Pixel 3 for the foreseeable future. Personally, I don't find ant compelling reasons to upgrade in the current and upcoming lineups. The Pixel 3 has everything I need for now. Maybe Pixel 5? We'll see.

The 5 is upcoming. Have you checked out the phone from rumored specs?

Timothy Field

Jan 12, 2019
Visit site
I'm currently on the Pixel 3. If Google can't speak to the basics of battery life and some good cameras than I may have to jump ship. Can't write OnePlus outta my future for sure. Also, I hate to say it, but maybe even an iPhone. The upcoming iOS update coupled with quality cameras and good battery life may be enough to entice me to the dark side for the first time.

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently on the Pixel 3. If Google can't speak to the basics of battery life and some good cameras than I may have to jump ship. Can't write OnePlus outta my future for sure. Also, I hate to say it, but maybe even an iPhone. The upcoming iOS update coupled with quality cameras and good battery life may be enough to entice me to the dark side for the first time.
I convinced a friend of mine to jump the iPhone ship a couple years ago to a note 10. She just went back to an 11max+ or whatever they call it. She said the experience is completely different that what it used to be.

I've been an Android fan for 10 years now and always anti iPhone. However, I'd almost consider it at this point. My issue is that I have so many apps that are Android specific or would cost me am arm and leg to get on apple. I don't know if I could do it.

Jacob Williams3

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Probably a OnePlus device. Either the 8 or the Nord, haven't decided yet. My 3a XL has been fantastic but I wish it were faster, had more storage, etc. I'll definitely miss the camera features though.

madmanmoe

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Still rocking my 2XL. I will only get the 5 if: 1) notch is gone. 2) bring back fingerprint reader on back of phone. 3) 120hz.

Camera is already awesome, would dive had first if it gets back on top and BRING WIDE ANGLE. Otherwise, going One Plus

toldu17butilied

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Have a Pixel 3A. Got it mostly because I needed a new phone and I didn't want a bigger screen with the 4XL and the 4 had poor battery performance. Hoping the Pixel 5 is regular sized and midrange+ so it's a nice step up without trying to compete at the premium end.

Otherwise I'll probably just stick with this until the 5a or 6.

Caranlhach

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Ohh, definitely leaning toward a OnePlus 7 Pro atm. Got the flexibility of their OS or LineageOS, plus a step up from my current Pixel 3 XL, aside from camera, of course.
Just waiting semi-patiently for a sale to grab one.

Still interested in what becomes of the 4A, though.

budz4brains

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
A few years ago I bought my wife the original pixel, upon setting it up I instantly fell in love with it. From there I bought myself a pixel 2 XL. Absolutely loved it. We've since moved on to the the 3. I don't see myself ever buying anything other than pixels in the future!

Jonathan Figueroa

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Sticking with my Pixel 3 unless the Pixel 5 revives the unlimited Original quality on pictures and video. The pictures was a perk but not having to worry about long 4k videos taking up space was HUGE. Worst case is I still have my Pixel 1 XL that has the perk for life. So I can always just transfer the photos/videos to that and upload them from there. That'll be such a headache though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty