Pixel 3 XL Sim cards

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Just try the Sim you have now, it might work. I usually just go through the online too they have to change phones. You have to put the IMME number and then it asks if your are using a SIM you already have. Input the SIM and it should transfer. I've done it before and it works, if you get stuck just go through the online chat and they can do it. If not then yeah, we need a new SIM card.

OK... I will give it a try. I'll report back once I get home to meet my new Pixel 3XL :)

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Problem solved, I'm just taking my main line and heading to TMobile when my phone arrives Fri, I'm done playing Sprints games

haha, great solution. you are just moving the process a little sooner. eventually once the 2 companies merged, you will be part of Tmobile anyway. Love Tmobile. Tmo Tuesday is awesome! I have so many Dunkin's Donuts and Baskin Robin giftcards on my account since I have 8 lines. haha.

Lady_Evo

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I tried to get mine from my local Sprint sore last night since my phone (3XL) was being delivered today, and no go. Had to call customer care this evening when my phone arrived and they're shipping a Sim card (that I had to pay for!!) to me with a 1 to 2 day ETA. In the meantime I'm keeping my 2XL active.

Ron Copsetta

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
haha, great solution. you are just moving the process a little sooner. eventually once the 2 companies merged, you will be part of Tmobile anyway. Love Tmobile. Tmo Tuesday is awesome! I have so many Dunkin's Donuts and Baskin Robin giftcards on my account since I have 8 lines. haha.

I couldn't wait any longer I activated my main Sprint line on T-Mobile today, what an easy transfer and as soon as the 3XL comes Friday I just pop my new Sim in it and good to go I'm very happy I made the switch and yeah hopefully they become one down the road

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
So i finally received my new SIM, activate no problem. I guess its the SIM they use for bring your own device to the sprint network.
However, I noticed that the phone app does not show the new voicemail notification icon like my original pixel did. Instead, my first voicemail came in, and I got a text from sprint telling me I had a voicemail and gave me a link to download their visual voicemail app. Which I did, and it works. But just wondering why I can't get voicemail notification from my phone app... (Don't know if related, but with the Pixel 3XL, when I go to network and carrier settings, update PRL option is no longer there like it was on my original pixel). Any thoughts?

legion125

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint has selected SIMS that will work on a few phones. Currently the SIM for the Pixel 3's will work on the new iPhones but nothing else. You have to hunt for the right SIM that will work for a particular phone. If you buy a carrier branded phone it's not an issues, but Sprint makes it extremely difficult if your a BYOD early adopter. There whole BYOD system is a dumpster fire.