Pixel 3XL carrier

redhead385

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I am currently using an iPhone SE with Verizon, but I already ordered unlocked Pixel 3 XL through Google store and it's on the way. I am thinking about switching to T-Mobile. So, I am curious what is Pixel 3 XL network with T-Mobile is like? or should I stay with Verizon? I am very heavy data users. I don't care about the costs of montly. All I care is the service and the data speed.

Michael Detwiler

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I am currently using an iPhone SE with Verizon, but I already ordered unlocked Pixel 3 XL through Google store and it's on the way. I am thinking about switching to T-Mobile. So, I am curious what is Pixel 3 XL network with T-Mobile is like? or should I stay with Verizon? I am very heavy data users. I don't care about the costs of montly. All I care is the service and the data speed.
Totally depends on where you live

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I switched from VZ to ATT 3 years ago. Hated ATT as signal in my house was horrible. Moved to Tmobile last November with Tmobile One plan and LOVE IT. customer service is top notch and signal has been solid every where I have been. I live in Twin Cities, MN

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

If you are in a metro area I would say T-Mobile is fine but that's not an absolute in either direction. I would take a look at their coverage map.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site

Post this in the T Mobile forum in the carrier section and you'll get more feedback.

As mentioned, it depends on your location and places you go to where you want a good signal. The P3XL is great on TMO because it has all the bands that TMO is deploying to extend their coverage.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch