April Security live

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Downloading now on my 4XL. Not yet available on my wife's Verizon Pixel 5, Verizon must be tweaking some 5G specific settings again.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Wow, finally got my grid. Now not sure i will ever use it.
9UcPCy4.gif

Theot

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Had mine install when I went to bed last night so been running it all day. Might just be a placebo but I was having some occasional app crashes and lag last month and it seems better today. IDK, we'll see but I read on another site there were some performance optimizations.

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
Had mine install when I went to bed last night so been running it all day. Might just be a placebo but I was having some occasional app crashes and lag last month and it seems better today. IDK, we'll see but I read on another site there were some performance optimizations.

After more than a year on the 4xl, performance is still great for me. It's probably even smoother and less buggy then release day at this point. I used the S21 ultra for ten days and it really didn't feel any different than the pixel in daily use. I don't miss a single thing about that phone except for the battery life, but that wasn't enough to make me want to keep the ultra.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Nice ,are pixels easy to get in UK ?

The 4XL now will have to be via second hand or possibly new via eBay; but the 4a and 5 etc are readily available :)

The 4XL is still the best of the bunch IMO, so sticking with mine until they bring out a better, larger version of the 5, if they ever do

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The 4XL now will have to be via second hand or possibly new via eBay; but the 4a and 5 etc are readily available :)

The 4XL is still the best of the bunch IMO, so sticking with mine until they bring out a better, larger version of the 5, if they ever do
I agree pixel 4xl is very good , have the pixel 5 also but I do prefer the xl models

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez