Fast Wireless Charging

daredem

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I use the Yootech Wireless Charger with my 4XL... I have no problems...It charges pretty quickly IMO... Got it on Amazon and I have a couple...

ricflairwoo2

Oct 24, 2019
Visit site
Aside from the Google Pixel Stand there are not many other options for fast wireless charging on the Pixel 4/4xl. And I believe it only tops out at only 10W. So not very fast compared to other devices.

It charges the phone fast. You obviously don't have a Pixel Stand.

ricflairwoo2

Oct 24, 2019
Visit site
You obviously don't have other devices that have faster wireless charging.

What a moronic response. We are talking about the Pixel 4 and rapidly charging it. The charger must have EPP. There are articles about it if you took a little time to stop reading so many pop up books.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
What a moronic response. We are talking about the Pixel 4 and rapidly charging it. The charger must have EPP. There are articles about it if you took a little time to stop reading so many pop up books.

Only moronic person here is you since you couldn't comprehend my comment you decided to quote in the first place. Sounds like someone is #triggered

ricflairwoo2

Oct 24, 2019
Visit site
Only moronic person here is you since you couldn't comprehend my comment you decided to quote in the first place. Sounds like someone is #triggered

Nobody cares about the chargers you purchased that don't rapidly charge the phone. Add to the conversation or keep reading your pop up books.

scotiez

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I use the Pixel Stand. It just says charging wirelessly, but every morning when I wake up it says fully charged. Good enough for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress