People choice pixel 4 android police

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I read the article and I totally agree! Just because the phone has decent battery, doesn't mean that's it shouldn't be users choice for the year. It's a perfectly great phone. Just like every pixel phone is. Love the camera, software updates, just like what a pixel represents.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I read the article and I totally agree! Just because the phone has decent battery, doesn't mean that's it shouldn't be users choice for the year. It's a perfectly great phone. Just like every pixel phone is. Love the camera, software updates, just like what a pixel represents.
We see how the android websites rank it .

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I like OnePlus but can't use their phones on Verizon.
I have the 1+7 pro on tmobile , it's a really good phone . I've heard some using it on Verizon but not sure how well it is , probably have to search in threads to see what members have said .
From OnePlus 6T onwards, they work on VZ network just fine. Friend of mine had the unlocked OnePlus 6T on version for about 6 months. No issues.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
My pix 4xl gets me through the day no problem
Yeah, I know the 4x sells battery is pretty good. honestly though unfortunately comments the regular pixel for battery that sucks. but in our society in our generation, we're mostly near chargers at work we're at home where it doesn't matter. I'm just saying I don't think the Pixel 4/4 XL deserve all the flack that they've gotten in the news. I mean a lot of YouTubers are downright bashing it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, I know the 4x sells battery is pretty good. honestly though unfortunately comments the regular pixel for battery that sucks. but in our society in our generation, we're mostly near chargers at work we're at home where it doesn't matter. I'm just saying I don't think the Pixel 4/4 XL deserve all the flack that they've gotten in the news. I mean a lot of YouTubers are downright bashing it.
I agree with you on that , you know what's funny they still end up getting a pixel

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree with you on that , you know what's funny they still end up getting a pixel
Yeah, you're right about that. They might complain so much about the Pixel 4 battery being crap. However, they still buy it and they still love the phone That's the more annoying aspect of it! I just honestly don't understand that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo