December Security Update?

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Well, that sucks gas....hopefully, it is a worthwhile wait.
And has more in updates than is shown on the list...

I'll wait to see what changes, but I am so close to pushing the button on a S21U.

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Alright let's see if this update drops tomorrow as some have said. Excited for some quality of life fixes like tap to wake and the refresh rate.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Alright let's see if this update drops tomorrow as some have said. Excited for some quality of life fixes like tap to wake and the refresh rate.
I hope it's ready and it drops tomorrow. I think when Google announced the update via their site that it would be delayed & launch later in the month I don't think it said specifically this week. I do hope it is this week and that it's ready bc I can't wait to test out the phone and see how much it has improved. For me the phone has been running exceptionally well and if it gets even more optimizations!

idiotekniques

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
I hope it's ready and it drops tomorrow. I think when Google announced the update via their site that it would be delayed & launch later in the month I don't think it said specifically this week. I do hope it is this week and that it's ready bc I can't wait to test out the phone and see how much it has improved. For me the phone has been running exceptionally well and if it gets even more optimizations!

somebody posted a link to an article that linked to a website that has the official drop dates. and the 13th was for the 6's. not sure how official that was lol

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site