Positive Post

Mrsfwh3

Oct 18, 2018
Visit site
So, usually in the forums, there are more negative posts than positive, but I love my 7pro! I love the camera, I love the color, and I love the sheer simplicity! I also got the watch and I'm pretty sure I'm 100% not an Apple sheep anymore. My watch and phone are giving me all day battery, for my usage. I'm a teacher so I'm not on my phone all day and I am inside a brick building, which kills my signal strength. (ATT) I usually go into work with about 90% battery and leave above 60%. This is with my phone struggling to find signal all day. I have enough juice to get me through my evening until I put it on charge around 9:30. My watch is perfect for me, also. Battery life is great, I love the style, and it is user friendly. I know not everyone has the same usage habits as me, but for me, this Pixel just works.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm loving mine as well! I was also one of those Pixel 6 Pro owners who had pretty much zero issues -- it was a bit of a tough decision to upgrade! Ultimately, the camera improvements won me over (which is saying something, since the 6 Pro's camera was pretty awesome as it is).

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Always good to hear a great device launch. You can tell from the forums how good a device will be good and bad.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I love all pixels in general (my favorite still P5), so this P7 pro doesn't disappoint one bit. Camera, software, battery, etc. Phone is a beast!!! Nice positive post OP! WOOOOO!!!

Sent from The Woo! using AC Forums mobile app

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I definitely have no issues with my P7P other than the AOD is a little finicky sometimes. But then again I was having the same issue on my previous phone.. by no means a deal breaker. Everything else is positive..

bkeaver

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm loving mine. Having a hard time using any of my other phones atm

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
No issues with my P7Pro. So glad I updated from the 6Pro. Wasn't going to, but the $700 trade in from Verizon was too much to pass up. I'm in a marginal reception area at my house and had some issues with the 6, but the 7 gets a lot better signal. They put that insulation on this house that has a metal reflective barrier on it, and I have trouble getting local TV signals in the home too, even though I can see the towers at night.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I love all pixels in general (my favorite still P5), so this P7 pro doesn't disappoint one bit. Camera, software, battery, etc. Phone is a beast!!! Nice positive post OP! WOOOOO!!!

Sent from The Woo! using AC Forums mobile app

I've never met a pixel I didn't like, and don't see that changing any time soon ;) After picking up my Flip, I still went out and got a new pixel... because I realized I'm a pixel addict :p

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yay! I'm so glad you are loving your Pixel 7 Pro and Pixel watch! It's such a tempting offer to get both at the same time! Everything must sync so nicely for you!

You're right about there being an overabundance of negative posts on forums such as these. People often come here looking for help or for a space to vent. You do see some positive poses though -- which is why I appreciate yours!

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
I've never met a pixel I didn't like, and don't see that changing any time soon ;) After picking up my Flip, I still went out and got a new pixel... because I realized I'm a pixel addict :p
Hahaha!! Same! I can't pinpoint what it is. Maybe the camera.... software...lol

Now I patiently wait for the pixel fold. A foldable phone with a pixel camera!! Could I be at one phone again?!?!? .....nah! Jk

Mrsfwh3

Oct 18, 2018
Visit site
and let me add, the most important feature on a device for me, is the camera. My iPhone 14Pro had this issue with focusing up close. Like, when I wasn't even using the zoom. I was trying to take a picture of my ID one day, and it wouldn't focus at all. So annoying on an $1100 device.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
and let me add, the most important feature on a device for me, is the camera. My iPhone 14Pro had this issue with focusing up close. Like, when I wasn't even using the zoom. I was trying to take a picture of my ID one day, and it wouldn't focus at all. So annoying on an $1100 device.
Yeah all devices manufacturer have bugs when launched, Apple iPhone 14 had esim connection issues, camera that shake violently in 3rd party apps .

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Since I only get Google phones , I always like them...The P 5 was also my fav. My fore finger never gets as cutup as my thumb. Both of which I think I have cut every week for 6 months..They are also dirty a lot (Been working on my daughters fixer upper house)

The face unlock is most welcome....

bxrider117

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
So I picked up a Pixel 7 Pro from TMobile. I could now refuse trading in a s10e and getting $800 off. It is device credit payment over 2 years but what does that matter is still a good phone?

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
No major complaints here either. My P4XL was a solid phone for the 2 years I used it, my P6 was solid for the year I used it and so far my P7 is just as good. My wife's P5 was rock solid for 2 years and so far her P7 Pro is great. My signal is good everywhere I have been so far, even at work in a known bad signal area. My battery lasts all day, usually from 05:30 AM to 10:00 PM, based on my usage. That's good enough for me, I am going to put it on a Pixel Stand every night so as long as it gets me through a normal day I m happy. Right now we are both happy Pixel 7 owners.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha!! Same! I can't pinpoint what it is. Maybe the camera.... software...lol

Now I patiently wait for the pixel fold. A foldable phone with a pixel camera!! Could I be at one phone again?!?!? .....nah! Jk

I too really enjoy Pixels! I'm a fan for sure, but I don't necessarily always get a Pixel. I skipped the 3, 4, and 6 (but I did want the 3 and 6! LOOL). They are definitely an appealing brand!

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
So far, I have had Pixels 2, 5, 5a(other half’s) 6, and a 7 Pro to be picked up next week. I traded the 6 in on the 7 Pro.

The 5 is my daily driver secure phone running GrapheneOS.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
I too really enjoy Pixels! I'm a fan for sure, but I don't necessarily always get a Pixel. I skipped the 3, 4, and 6 (but I did want the 3 and 6! LOOL). They are definitely an appealing brand!

The 3XL was the bomb, loved mine... everyone who ever talks about owning a 3 loved it. And I'm sure I'll love my 6 Pro as well, B. Diddy loved his 3XL and loves his 6 Pro... I trust him ;)