do you think that the google's phone are not inexpensive anymore?

arima0k

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
1366_2000.jpg

Pixel $649, Pixel XL $769

pr627

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
expensive is a relative term but for most people I would say yes, especially if you have a device now that works pretty good and you do not need to upgrade

Rich_T123

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
Apple pricing without the apple support, unless thers a price drop forget it. Apple stuff is/was always overpriced in my opinion and the Pixel phones are no different, Pixel, Googles next Nexus 6.

trayes77

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I feel that for most middle class individuals that both phones are expensive. I do miss being able to buy Nexus/Google phones unlocked without having to think twice. I hope this is more of an Nexus 6 type pricing structure that will revert back to a more Nexus 5/6p structure.

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I'll admit it is a bit pricey if you're interested in a 5.5 inch screen. For me, I am looking forward to downsizing from my rather clumsy 6p. Having HTC building it is just icing on the cake.

Cant Miss

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
What price should it be? It's top notch hardware. You looking for Nexus 4/5 pricing... pretty sure that's over, and Google is looking to actually make a profit on their hardware.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
What price should it be? It's top notch hardware. You looking for Nexus 4/5 pricing... pretty sure that's over, and Google is looking to actually make a profit on their hardware.

I don't think Many people are expecting nexus 5 prices. But nexus 6p was top notch and was 499.

mohit9206

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
Have you ever used Google support? I have and they are awesome!
Support doesn't mean anything if they don't support their phones for a long time like Apple does. 2 years of support for an $900 phone is not enough.
Big bezels, no ois, no sd card slot, non removable battery, low capacity battery,no stereo speakers, and a few other missing features is not top notch hardware. Should have been $400 for Pixel and $480 for xl.
They are actually targeting the higher segment. For the lower and mid segment google has the android one program.
Would love to see Android One phone with 4.7 inch 720p,2gb,16gb,sd430,3000mah battery, 2 years of os updates for less than $150. Would most definitely buy such a phone.