Does anyone know if Best Buy has a pickup option?

jaymzb0nd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My Galaxy S6 recently broke and I'm in purgatory using my old old old Blackberry Bold so I need/want this asap. I was going to order through Google but it said estimated arrival 10/24ish. Does anyone know if Best Buy has a pickup option and more importantly if phones bought through them would still work with T-Mobile? I've checked the site and haven't found either answer.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If it's under warranty, they may exchange it for you. If not, they'll get it on 10/24, and you'll have to go pick it up, so it'll probably take even longer. (No announcement on their site that they have the Pixel in stock yet.)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My Galaxy S6 recently broke and I'm in purgatory using my old old old Blackberry Bold so I need/want this asap. I was going to order through Google but it said estimated arrival 10/24ish. Does anyone know if Best Buy has a pickup option and more importantly if phones bought through them would still work with T-Mobile? I've checked the site and haven't found either answer.
If you purchase through Best Buy the phone will be unlocked and can be used on T-Mobile. As for the pickup option - yes. They do have a pickup option; however, you need to specify that you'd like the device shipped to the store for pickup. Hopefully you're Blackberry Bold holds up long enough for you to get the device. Alternatively, you can get a Blu phone for $50 from Amazon if you need to get a cheap replacement until the Pixel is received.

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If you purchase through Best Buy the phone will be unlocked and can be used on T-Mobile.

Best Buy is only listing the Verizon 32GB models at this time. They might eventually get the unlocked and 128 GB versions, but if you pre-order from BB today, you are getting a Vixel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenw0419