Do scratches bother you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I always hated scrolling down from the top of the phone to pull up my notifications and feeling where the phone screen stops and the protector starts.

I'm nearly always using the 'down swipe' on the FPS to pull down notifications now. Took a little time to make it the habit, but it's a really nice design mechanic that may abate that gripe for you.

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm nearly always using the 'down swipe' on the FPS to pull down notifications now. Took a little time to make it the habit, but it's a really nice design mechanic that may abate that gripe for you.

Is this feature unique to the Pixel? Or is it on all phones with a FPS?

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Is this feature unique to the Pixel? Or is it on all phones with a FPS?

I hadn't heard of it being spoken of in connection with any other devices, so suspect it's just the Pixels. Unless there's an additional hardware requirement of the FPS, or an API exclusive to the Pixel, I suspect that type of functionality could be added through an app to other devices.

Berwolf

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I worry for about a week, after that no case and no screen protector. Scratches, chips, cracks happen.

I used my Note 4 with a cracked screen for about a year. Couldn't justify paying for a new screen when I knew I would break it again. I also keep my phone's for 2-3 years, so I am not worried about resale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non