Battery Drain After March Update

hpilot

May 11, 2011
Visit site
All of a sudden my battery sucks. I used to drain 4% over night, now it drains 22%. It seems like Doze is not working anymore. Anyone else have this problem?

Davidoo

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I haven't noticed much change in battery since that update, but it seems my Pixel XL takes a lot longer to boot up now. I shut it down every night and put it on the charger. When I turn it back on in the morning it takes a lot longer to fully activate and populate all my icons than it did before the March update.

NexusShark

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I was noticing something similar as far as battery life. I'm outside​for work all day and never on WiFi. Before the update I would end the day with 4hrs on screen time and 25% left. Now it's been a week and checking every day the same result. Barely 3hrs on screen time and 30% left. All has been on Verizon LTE and no weak signal. I thought it was just me.

NexusShark

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I was noticing something similar as far as battery life. I'm outside​for work all day and never on WiFi. Before the update I would end the day with 4hrs on screen time and 25% left. Now it's been a week and checking every day the same result. Barely 3hrs on screen time and 30% left. All has been on Verizon LTE and no weak signal. I thought it was just me.

My battery still seems to have taken a hit since the update. I've lost a consistent 45min on screen time based on what I was getting before. Same routine and same locations. All on Verizon LTE. Unless the update affected my signal strength, I cannot see what else would cause this. No new apps

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
My battery still seems to have taken a hit since the update. I've lost a consistent 45min on screen time based on what I was getting before. Same routine and same locations. All on Verizon LTE. Unless the update affected my signal strength, I cannot see what else would cause this. No new apps
I too have seen a slow decline in battery life within the past couple of weeks. I'm on at&t. Hopefully April update will help

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My battery life has steadily declined the last week or so, recent beta update has made it way worse

Well if you're on beta that is almost expected (or well to be expected) since the software can have issues versus the stable.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member